About Simple Grading System In PHP
In order to manage a student’s grade first, the user has to create a student account. Then the user has to add students grade with his/her first, second, third and fourth grading. After all this, the system will automatically display the student’s final grade with result. From the user’s side, he/she can easily view all the student’s result.
The admin has full control of the system. A user should perform all the main functions from the admin panel. Here, the admin can manage teachers account by providing first name, last name, username, password, and picture. The admin mainly focuses on user management for this simple system. The features of this project can be summarized as –
- Admin panel
- User management
- Student record
- Manage gradings
How To Run Simple Grading System In PHP ?
Design of this project is pretty simple so that the user won’t find any difficulties while working on it. Simple Grading System in PHP helps in easy management of student’s grading report. To run this project you must have installed virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps –
- Extract file
- Copy the main project folder
- Paste in xampp/htdocs/
Now Connecting Database
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- Then, click on the databases tab
- Create a database naming “grading_system” and then click on the import tab
- Click on browse file and select “grading_system.sql” file which is inside “DATABASE” folder
- Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/scesgs/”
Provide the username and password which is provided inside the “Readme.txt” file.