Table of Contents
About Simple Forum In PHP
The user has to make an id before viewing forums or for posting. The user can easily view all the available post and manage it. In order to add a post, the user has to provide a suitable name, content and attach media files.
How To Run Simple Forum In PHP ?
Design of this project is pretty simple so that the user won’t find any difficulties while working on it. Simple Forum in PHP helps the user in managing forums easily. To run this project you must have installed virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps
- Extract file
- Copy the main project folder
- Paste in xampp/htdocs/
Now Connecting Database
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- Then, click on the databases tab
- Create a database naming “forum_database” and then click on the import tab
- Click on browse file and select “forum_database.sql” file which is inside “DATABASE” folder
- Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- 9th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/bforum/”
Note : The username and password which is provided inside the “Readme.txt” file.