Simple Employee Manager is a java project that maintains the official records of your employees. The whole system is made in NetBeans IDE. The system has a MySQL database as back-end support. The system supports all the features that are required here in this system.
Table of Contents
About This Simple Employee Manager In Core Java
This system is easy to understand and handle. Here, you have to enter the details of your employee who are working for your company or even schools. There are a lot of features to this project. From payment checking to update all the staffs, you can do that in this system. The users can report the problem to the admin. You can also check the statistics of your office or schools. The admin can manage the payments. You can also generate bills.
How To Run Simple Employee Manager In Core Java?
Remember this system uses a MySQL back-end database. so you have to create the database manually on the basis of the project code.
- First, download the project and extract them.
- Then open your XAMPP and fire up the Apache server and MySQL server.
- Open your browser and create a database named as “employee”.
- Then create tables according to the code.
- Open your NetBeans IDE and look out for each of the table names and their attributes.