The Simple CRUD System In PHP is a simple mini project of CRUD operation using PDO(PHP data object) in the OOP style. The project contains only the admin side. The user can create, read, update, and delete the student information. This project is a simple project that makes a convenient way for any educational organization to keep the records of their students.
Table of Contents
About Simple CRUD System In PHP
How To Run Simple CRUD System In PHP ?
To run this project, you must have installed a virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). This Simple CRUD System is in PHP with source code is free to download, Use for educational purposes only!
After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps.
- 1st Step: Extract file
- 2nd Step: Copy the main project folder
- 3rd Step: Paste in xampp/htdocs/
- 4th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- 5th Step: Then, click on the databases tab
- 6th Step: Create a database naming “oop_pdo_crud” and then click on the import tab
- 7th Step: Click on browse file and select “oop_pdo_crud.sql” file which is inside the “OOP_CRUD_PDO” folder
- 8th Step: Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- 9th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/OOP_CRUD_PDO/”