Table of Contents
About Simple Content Management System In PHP
Talking about the features of the Simple Content Management System (CMS), the user can simply view all the topics and view it’s full story/details. He/she can also leave a comment on that particular post. In this simple CMS, the admin can easily add posts by entering the post title and description. This simple project contains only adding posts to a website.
LOGIN DETAILS ARE PROVIDED IN “READ ME FIRST.txt” FILE INSIDE THE PROJECT FOLDER
How To Run Simple Content Management System In PHP ?
To run this project, you must have installed a virtual server i.e. XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps.
- Extract file
- Copy the main project folder
- Paste in xampp/htdocs/
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- Then, click on the databases tab
- Create a database naming “kcc” and then click on the import tab
- Click on browse file and select “kcc.sql” file which is inside “DATABASE” folder
- Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/web/”