Table of Contents
About Simple College Notice Board In PHP
In order to post a notification, the user has to select candidates such as Students, Teachers, and Staff. Then simple he/she can type a message and post it. All the message are displayed below in their respective columns. This project only contains posting notifications regarding college and each and every users can view message log easily.
How To Run Simple College Notice Board In PHP ?
Design of this project is pretty simple so that the user won’t find any difficulties while working on it. Simple College Notice Board in PHP helps in easy management of the college notifications. To run this project you must have installed virtual server i.e. XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps –
- Extract file
- Copy the main project folder
- Paste in xampp/htdocs/
Now Connecting Database
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- Then, click on the databases tab
- Create a database naming “notice” and then click on the import tab
- Click on browse file and select “notice.sql” file which is inside “DATABASE” folder
- Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/simpnoticeboard/notify.php”