The Simple chat System In PHP is a simple mini project for sharing messages between the users in the chatroom. The project contains only user sides. A user can register/login in themselves for starting a chat. They must log in for entering the chatroom. This project is a simple project that is like the simplest form of the messenger.
About Simple Chat System In PHP
Note: This system is a very simple system for providing basic concepts on the chat system.
How To Run Simple Chat System In PHP ?
To run this project, you must have installed a virtual server i.e. XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). This Simple Chat System is in PHP with source code is free to download, Use for educational purposes only!
After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps.
- 1st Step: Extract file
- 2nd Step: Copy the main project folder
- 3rd Step: Paste in xampp/htdocs/
- 4th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- 5th Step: Then, click on the databases tab
- 6th Step: Create a database naming “tutorial_db” and then click on the import tab
- 7th Step: Click on browse file and select “tutorial_db.sql” file which is inside the “database” folder
- 8th Step: Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- 9th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/chat_project/”