About Simple Café Ordering System In PHP
The user has to create their own member account for ordering food item. To order food, he/she just has to select available food from the menu and enter quantity. At last, the user has to provide a student number in order to confirm the order. From the admin panel, the admin can check all the order’s list and view certain food order with a student number, the amount paid, date and code. The features of this project can be summarized as –
- Admin Panel
- Member login, Register
- Order food
- View orders
How To Run Simple Café Ordering System In PHP ?
Design of this project is pretty simple so that the user won’t find any difficulties while working on it. Simple Café Ordering System in PHP helps in ordering foods online. To run this project you must have installed virtual server i.e. XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps
- Extract file
- Copy the main project folder
- Paste in xampp/htdocs/
Now Connecting Database
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- Then, click on the databases tab
- Create a database naming “wings” and then click on the import tab
- Click on browse file and select “wings.sql” file which is inside “DATABASE” folder
- Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/onlinecafe/”
For username and password, refer “Readme.txt” file.