About Simple Attendance Record System In PHP
Talking about the features of the Simple Attendance Record System, the user has to enter his/her number in order to maintain attendance which includes the entry time too. From the admin panel, the admin can add student’s record by entering id, name, course, and section. The admin can view all the attendance record. It also contains user management for the easy management of the system. The features of this project can be summarized as –
- Login System
- Admin Panel
- Attendance Entry
- CRUD Students
- Maintain Attendance List
- User Management System
For username and password, refer “Readme.txt” file.
How To Run Simple Attendance Record System In PHP ?
Design of this project is pretty simple so that the user won’t find any difficulties while working on it. Simple Attendance Record System in PHP helps the user in managing attendance records. To run this project you must have installed virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps
- Extract file
- Copy the main project folder
- Paste in xampp/htdocs/
Now Connecting Database
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- Then, click on the databases tab
- Create a database naming “db_sars” and then click on the import tab
- Click on browse file and select “db_sars.sql” file which is inside “DATABASE” folder
- Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/simpleattendancerecord/”
For Admin Panel
Go to URL “http://localhost/simpleattendancerecord/admin”