School Management System is a complete school management software design to automate a school’s diverse operations from classes, exams to school events. This project is written by PHP and MYSQL. Create School Management System in PHP Language for your college and school Project.
In School Management System, you can see the Front Page where all the details are shown and you can service teams, gallery, about us. You can even Enter the admission form. Firstly, Students are provided with their username and Password where they can enter their own page . Which contain student information such as name, roll no, slandered, Gender, Date of birth. Inside the student page the student can also change the passwords, see the teachers details, Subjects and their results. This project is based on User Interface.
For the database connection in School Management System first you need create the database named project2.sql in the localhost/phpmyadmin/ and then you can import the database which is found inside the project2.sql file .
Language Structure of School Management System PHP Project :
- HTML: Page layout and design
- CSS: Design
- JS: Frontend
- PHP: Backend
Supported Operating Systems by School Management System PHP Project :
You can run this project in Windows, Mac and Linux Operating systems easily.
How to execute School Management System PHP Project ?
To run this project you must have installed a virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC. After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps
- 1st Step: Extract file
- 2nd Step: Copy the main project folder
- 3rd Step: Paste in xampp/htdocs/
Now to connect and create Database,
- 4th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- 5th Step: Then, click on the databases tab
- 6th Step: Create a database naming “project2” and then click on the import tab
- 7th Step: Click on browse file and select “project2.sql” file which is inside the “education” folder
- 8th Step: Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- 9th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/education”