School Fee structure system is a mini C++ project. You can look after the school’s fee structure with the help of this project. Subject wise fee system is included in the project. The project is simple and easy to use. The whole system is built in C++ programming language. Talking about the project you can basically modify the fee structure of the school system.
Table of Contents
About School Fee Structure System In C++
In order to run this project, you will first need editors like DEV C++ or code blocks ide. When you compile and run the project you will be welcomed with a “Welcome Screen”. After that, you will see different options on your computer screen. Select the desired function you want for the modification of the project. When you opt the first function you will have to provide the class standard and name to check the fee structure. After that, Modify option lets you to update the existing fee structure of the school system.
Features of this project can be summarized as –
- View the fee slip of a student of a class
- Modify the fee structure of the school
- View the fee structure of the school in the form of a list
The menu functions can be understood as –
- FEE SLIP: This function displays the fee slip for a given student from the class entered by the user.
- MODIFY: This function modifies the fee structure for a give class. The user can change the fees for various fields
- LIST: This function displays the list of total fees for all the students.
How to run School Fee Structure System In C++ ?
You can manually change the fees for the provided subjects and the classes. Also, you can view the class lists and their fee modules. In order to run the project, you must have installed Dev C++ or Code Blocks on your PC. (we recommend these IDE).