About Scholars Tracking System In PHP
The user can simply post announcements on news feed, view profile, educational background, eligibility, and employment status. The users can also upload photos for their profile. From the admin panel, the admin can view all the member’s list and CRUD admin users for the management of the system. The features of this PHP Project can be summarized as –
- Login System
- Admin Panel
- User management system
- Post announcements
- View User profile
- Upload photos
Note : The username and password is provided inside the “Readme.txt” file.
How To Run Scholars Tracking System In PHP ?
Design of this project is pretty simple so that the user won’t find any difficulties while working on it. Scholars Tracking System in PHP helps the user in the tracking record. To run this project you must have installed virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps
- Extract file
- Copy the main project folder
- Paste in xampp/htdocs/
Now Connecting Database
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- Then, click on the databases tab
- Create a database naming “sts” and then click on the import tab
- Click on browse file and select “sts.sql” file which is inside “DATABASE” folder
- Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/sts/”
For Admin Panel
- Go to URL “http://localhost/sts/admin/”