Repair Service System in java is a project that maintains the records of repairable items. The whole system is made in NetBeans IDE. The system has a MySQL database as back-end support. The system supports all the features that are required here in this system.
Table of Contents
About This Repair Service System In Java
This Repair Service System in java is easy to understand and handle. Here, you have to enter the details of the customer for the repair service. After that, you can queue them until their turn arrives. You can enter the details of the customer. You can also specify the type of service they want to get for their queries. Once you manage to finish the repair service then, you can simply mark it as complete.
Design of this is so simple that the user won’t find difficulties while working on it. This project is easy to operate and understood by the users.
How To Run Repair Service System In Java ?
To run this project you must have installed Eclipse IDE or NetBeans IDE on your PC.
Remember this system uses a MySQL back-end database. so you have to create the database manually on the basis of the project code.
- First, download the project and extract them.
- Then open your XAMPP and fire up the Apache server and MySQL server.
- Open your browser and create a database named as “repair”.
- Then create tables according to the code.
- Open your NetBeans IDE and look out for each of the table names and their attributes.