The Real State Services In PHP is a simple project for providing the services related to housing. This project is for helping the users to search real estate property records, houses, condos, land and many more. The project contains only the users’ side. The user can either be a normal user or a builder.
Table of Contents
About Real State Services In PHP
A user has to login first to use the services. If he/she has not registered, they can register first and then login. This project is a very useful project that saves time and money for finding property information about the house, condos, land, and so on.
The project is not 100% perfect, you can make changes and add your ideas to make it work beautifully.
How To Run Real State Services In PHP ?
To run this project, you must have installed a virtual server i.e. XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps.
- 1st Step: Extract file
- 2nd Step: Copy the main project folder
- 3rd Step: Paste in xampp/htdocs/
- 4th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- 5th Step: Then, click on the databases tab
- 6th Step: Create a database naming “ housing-co” and then click on the import tab
- 7th Step: Click on browse file and select “housing-co.sql” file which is inside the “ Real-Estate” folder
- 8th Step: Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- 9th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/Real-Estate”