About Project Monitoring System In PHP
Here a user can enter project details such as project code, procurement code, funding, date of initiation, project implementer, project coordinator, purpose, planning cost, completion days, start day, project name, procurement type, business plan, cost of initiation, scope and many more. The user can also manage implementation status details. For this, the user has to select a project, provide implementation status, code, select project status, remarks, and action required. After all these information a user can easily view various reports such as project monitoring report, standard project report, project status, completed, running and stalled projects, terminated projects etc. The features of this project can be summarized as –
- Login System
- User Management
- Project Details
- Implementation Status
- Project Monitoring Report
- Standard Project Report
- Status of projects
- Completed, Running and Stalled Projects
How To Run Project Monitoring System In PHP ?
Beside all these features, it also contains user management for easy management of the system. Design of this project is pretty simple so that the user won’t find any difficulties while working on it. Project Monitoring System in PHP helps in easy monitoring of projects. To run this project you must have installed virtual server i.e. XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps
- Extract file
- Copy the main project folder
- Paste in xampp/htdocs/
Now Connecting Database
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- Then, click on the databases tab
- Create a database naming “ictpms” and then click on the import tab
- Click on browse file and select “ictpms.sql” file which is inside “DATABASE” folder
- Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/pmmp/”
For username and password, refer “Readme.txt” file.