About Project Management System In PHP
For the user section, the users can either be faculty members or students. The faculty members can update their skills, check emails, and so on. While the students can upload the projects, view skills of faculty members. This project makes a convenient way for the organization to manage and update the projects.
How To Run Project Management System In PHP ?
To run this project, you must have installed a virtual server i.e. XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps.
- Extract file
- Copy the main project folder
- Paste in xampp/htdocs/
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- Then, click on the databases tab
- Create a database naming “pmas” and then click on the import tab
- Click on browse file and select “pmas.sql” file which is inside the “PMS” folder
- Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/PMS/”
Note: For all the login details, check the database table