About Point Of Sale (POS) System In PHP Project :
In the system, the admin can view sales reports, transactions, and total revenue. To add products, the user has to provide product code, name, cost, price, supplier and quantity. Similarly, you can add or change product units, product categories.
Other features are about adding users, and purchases. While adding other the admin has to provide a username, full name, password and authority level. The last feature of this simple POS system is about purchases which can be added by providing a date, invoice number, supplier and remarks. The design of this project is pretty simple so that the user won’t find any difficulties while working on it. This Point of Sale System in PHP helps in easy management of product sale records
Login Details for Point of Sale (POS) project in PHP :
- Admin : har4
- Password : 1234567
How To Run Point Of Sale (POS) System In PHP ?
To run this project you must have installed virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC (for Windows).
After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps
- 1st Step: Extract file
- 2nd Step: Copy the main project folder
- 3rd Step: Paste in xampp/htdocs/
Now Connecting Database
- 4th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- 5th Step: Then, click on the databases tab
- 6th Step: Create a database naming “ipos” and then click on the import tab
- 7th Step: Click on browse file and select “ipos.sql” file which is inside “pos-system” folder
- 8th Step: Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- 9th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/pos-system/”