The system is completed using NetBeans IDE. The system is categorized into admin and cashier part. The admin handles the majority of the system. As a user you can select different types of pizza you want. The job of cashier is to check the payments and check if the order is delivered or not.
Table of Contents
About Pizza Ordering System In JavaFX
Pizza Ordering System is based on the concept of making pizza orders and payments. Here, the user can select pizza sets, quantity and proceed towards payment. Other features include viewing full payment receipt which includes each and every detail. The admin is the major role player in this project.
A user can view all the item’s in the main menu with their respective prices and select among them. Then the user has to enter Quantity to proceed toward payments. The system displays a total amount and the user has to enter amount equivalent to his/her total cost or more than that.
How To Run Pizza Ordering System In JavaFX ?
Pizza Ordering System is developed using Java Programming Language and different variables and strings. This project provides the simplest system for managing pizza orders and payment in a restaurant like Pizzahut, Dominos etc.
- First, download the project and extract them.
- Then open your XAMPP and fire up the Apache server and MySQL server.
- Open your browser and create a database named as “dominos”.
- Check about the database tables in the Microsoft doc file and create tables according to the logical schema.
- Finally, run the project.