Payroll Manager Application in Java is a simple java project. This system helps the company to track the record of employees and their expenses. This system uses MySQL as a database. To run this project, you will require the NetBeans IDE. Make sure you also install XAMPP.
About This Payroll Manager Java Project :
This system in Java is easy to understand and handle. Here you just have to enter the employee name and add them to the company’s database. You have to enter the proper detail
Remember this system uses a MySQL back-end database. so you have to create the database manually on the basis of the project code.
- First, download the project and extract them.
- Then open your XAMPP and fire up the Apache server and MySQL server.
- Open your browser and create a database named “java_app”.
- Then create tables according to the code.
- Open your NetBeans IDE and look out for each of the table names and their attributes.
Design of this is so simple that the user won’t find difficulties while working on it. This project is easy to operate and understood by the users. To run this project you must have installed Eclipse IDE or NetBeans IDE on your PC. This System in Java is free to download with source code.