Table of Contents
About Online Voting System In PHP :
Talking about the features of this system, the admin can manage the candidates, view results, and check feedback. While the user can simply vote for all the available candidates by giving some Basic Details of oneself. This system is A Interactive Way To Solve Conventional Voting.
The voters can also easily vote for their favorite person without having to go to the voting area. Also, the admin can easily view voting status. The design of this project is very simple so that the user won’t find any difficulties while working on it.
Note: This project is not a perfectly functional one. You can try making changes yourself for making it better. Insert the username and password which is provided in the database record.
How To Run Online Voting System In PHP ?
To run this project you must have installed a virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC. After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps
- 1st Step: Extract file
- 2nd Step: Copy the main project folder
- 3rd Step: Paste in xampp/htdocs/
Now Connecting Database
- 4th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- 5th Step: Then, click on the databases tab
- 6th Step: Create a database naming “db_evoting” and then click on the import tab
- 7th Step: Click on browse file and select “db_evoting.sql” file which is inside the “Online-Voting-System” folder
- 8th Step: Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- 9th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/Online-Voting-System/”