About Online Product Reservation System In PHP
Talking about the features of the Online Product Reservation System, the user can simply view all the available products and add to cart. For this, the user has to login through the system. During the checkout procedure, the user can simply buy the product or reserve it. All the reservation activities/records can be viewed from the account section.
About Admin Panel of Online Product Reservation System In PHP
From the admin panel, the admin has full access to the system. He/she can manage all the products for the system. In order to add a product, the user has to provide product image, name, price, description, model and serial number. Besides, the admin can view a list of registered customer’s account and check his/her reservation activities. It also contains user management for the easy management of the system.
Features of Online Product Reservation System In PHP :
- Customer Login
- Admin Panel
- Product Categories
- Cart system
- CRUD products
- View customer’s record
- User management system
How To Run Online Product Reservation System In PHP ?
Design of this project is pretty simple so that the user won’t find any difficulties while working on it. Online Product Reservation system in PHP helps the user in reserving online products easily. To run this project you must have installed virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). Firstly, after starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps
- 1st Step: Extract file
- 2nd Step: Copy the main project folder
- 3rd Step: Paste in xampp/htdocs/
Now Connecting Database
- 4th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- 5th Step: Then, click on the databases tab
- 6th Step: Create a database naming “ cj_handgunner ” and then click on the import tab
- 7th Step: Click on browse file and select “cj_handgunner.sql” file which is inside “DATABASE” folder
- 8th Step: Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- 9th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/onlineproduct/”
For Admin Panel
- Final Step: Go to URL “http://localhost/onlineproduct/handgunner-administrator/”
Username/email id and password is provided inside the “Readme.txt” file.