About Online Library System In PHP
For the user section, the users can log in as a student if they already had an account, otherwise, he/she has to fill up the signup form to register as a student. The student can go through details of issued books and their returning status. This project makes a convenient way for students and the library to keep the records of books, borrowing and returning of books.
How To Run Online Library System In PHP ?
To run this project, you must have installed a virtual server i.e. XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps.
- Extract file
- Copy the main project folder
- Paste in xampp/htdocs/
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- Then, click on the databases tab
- Create a database naming “lib” and then click on the import tab
- Click on browse file and select “lib.sql” file which is inside the “sql field” folder
- Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/Library-Management-System/”
Note: For the admin page, go to URL “http://localhost/Library-Management-System/admin.php”