About Online Job Portal System Project In PHP :
Talking about the features of this system, the admin can manage the users, news, and check feedback. While the user can simply look for all the available job details by signing in. And, in order to post a job offers, he/she has to sign up/in through the system. For the jobseeker user, he/she has to provide full name, contact details, qualifications, specialization, etc. In order to add job offers, the user(as an employer) has to insert the company’s name, contact details, job title, descriptions, specialization, qualification, and deadline.
The job seeker can also search for a job according to their needs by providing details such as qualification, location, and specialization. After this, the system shows all the available and matched job details. This simple project is similar to the online job portal. The design of this project is very simple so that the user won’t find any difficulties while working on it.
Note : Insert the username and password which is provided in the database record.
How To Run Online Job Portal System In PHP?
To run this project you must have installed a virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC. Online Job Portal System in PHP with source code is free to download, Use for educational purposes only!
After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps
- 1st Step: Extract file
- 2nd Step: Copy the main project folder
- 3rd Step: Paste in xampp/htdocs/
Now Connecting Database
- 4th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- 5th Step: Then, click on the databases tab
- 6th Step: Create a database naming “job” and then click on the import tab
- 7th Step: Click on browse file and select “job.sql” file which is inside the “Online-Job-Portal-System” folder
- 8th Step: Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- 9th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/Online-Job-Portal-System/”