This Online Job Portal is also designed for the various employer who required to recruit employees in their organization. The employer can register himself on the web portal and then he can upload information of various jobs vacancies in their organization. Employees can view the applications of Job Seeker and send call latter to the job seekers.
For the database connection in Online Job first, you need to create the database named jobportal.sql in the localhost/phpmyadmin/ and then you can import the database which is found jobportal.sql file.
The Programming Languages applicable in this PHP Based Project :
- HTML: Page layout and design
- CSS: Design
- JS: Frontend
- PHP: Backend
- Java Script
Operating Systems Supported by this Job Portal Online PHP Project :
You can run this project in the following operating systems:
How To Run This Online Job Portal ?
To run this project you must have installed a virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC. Online Job Portal System in PHP with source code is free to download, Use for educational purposes only!
After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps
- 1st Step: Extract file
- 2nd Step: Copy the main project folder
- 3rd Step: Paste in xampp/htdocs/
Now Connecting Database
- 4th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- 5th Step: Then, click on the databases tab
- 6th Step: Create a database naming “job” and then click on the import tab
- 7th Step: Click on browse file and select “job.sql” file which is inside the “Online-Job-Portal-System” folder
- 8th Step: Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- 9th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/Online-Job-Portal-System/”
- Insert the username and password which is provided in the database record.