The online job portal application allows job seekers and recruiters to connect. The application provides the ability for job seekers to create their accounts, upload their profile and resume, search for jobs, apply for jobs, view different job openings.
About Online Job Portal PHP Project :
The application provides the ability for companies to create their accounts, search candidates, create job postings, and view candidate’s applications. Online Job Portal is written in PHP and MYSQL.
For the database connection first, you need to create the database named jobportal.sql in the localhost/phpmyadmin/ and then you can import the database which is found jobportal .sql file.
Language Structure of Online Job Portal PHP Project :
- HTML: Page layout and design
- CSS: Design
- JS: Frontend
- PHP: Backend
- Java Script
Supported Operating Systems :
You can run this project in the following operating systems:
How To Run Online Job Portal PHP Project ?
To run this project you must have installed a virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC. Online Job Portal in PHP with source code is free to download, Use for educational purposes only!
After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps
- 1st Step: Extract file
- 2nd Step: Copy the main project folder
- 3rd Step: Paste in xampp/htdocs/
Now Connecting Database
- 4th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- 5th Step: Then, click on the databases tab
- 6th Step: Create a database naming “cities” and then click on the import tab
- 7th Step: Click on browse file and select “cities.sql” file which is inside the “cities” folder
- 8th Step: Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- 9th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/Job-Portal-master/”