About Online Hospital Management System In PHP
For the user section, the users can either be a patient or a doctor. The user can log in as a doctor, check their appointment, patients, timings, and so on. Similarly, to log in as a patient, the user should have their login id and password for this hospital. If the patient doesn’t have them, they can first register as a new patient. The patient can check their appointment times, prescription records, treatment records, and so on.
How To Run Online Hospital Management System In PHP ?
To run this project, you must have installed a virtual server i.e. XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). This Online Hospital Management System is in PHP with source code is free to download, Use for educational purposes only!
After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps.
- Extract file
- Copy the main project folder
- Paste in xampp/htdocs/
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- Then, click on the databases tab
- Create a database naming “onlinehospitalmanagementsystem” and then click on the import tab
- Click on browse file and select “onlinehospitalmanagementsystem.sql” file which is inside the “backup” folder
- Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/Hospital/”