For the user section, the users can go through the homepage, about, and contact pages. In order to order the food items, the user has to create an account and sign in or log in. The food comes with the cost as well. This project makes a convenient way for customers to buy/purchase food online, without having to go to the restaurant.
About Online Food Order System project In PHP
How To Run Online Food Order System In PHP ?
To run this project, you must have installed a virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps.
- 1st Step: Extract file
- 2nd Step: Copy the main project folder
- 3rd Step: Paste in xampp/htdocs/
Now Connecting Database
- 4th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- 5th Step: Then, click on the databases tab
- 6th Step: Create a database naming “foodorder” and then click on the import tab
- 7th Step: Click on browse file and select “foodorder.sql” file which is inside the “Online-Food-Order” folder
- 8th Step: Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- 9th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/Online-Food-Order/”
For the admin section go to “http://localhost/Online-Food-Order/managerlogin.php”