The Online FIR System In PHP is a simple mini project for reporting complaints of any crimes. The project contains only the users’ side. The user can either be police or victims/complainers. The purpose of reporting complaints to the police is to get help for solving the situation or crime registered.
About Online FIR System In PHP
The users as complainers can simply register the complaint with all the details required and submit it. While the police officers can log in and manage the complaints of all users. The officers with ASI posts are the main officers who have to approve the complaints first so that it could be carried out by the other officers. This project is a very simple project that makes a convenient way for the victims to register the FIR fast and easily. They don’t have to go to the police station every time for checking the updates of their case.
How To Run Online FIR System In PHP ?
To run this project, you must have installed a virtual server i.e. XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). This Online FIR System is in PHP with source code is free to download, Use for educational purposes only!
After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps.
- Extract file
- Copy the main project folder
- Paste in xampp/htdocs/
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- Then, click on the databases tab
- Create a database naming “complaints” and then click on the import tab
- Click on browse file and select “complaints.sql” file which is inside the “Online_FIR_System” folder
- Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/Online_FIR_System /”