Table of Contents
About Online Faculty Clearance System In PHP
Talking about the features of the Online Faculty Clearance System, the user can list and manage faculty. He/she can take actions like managing status, creating a notification and adding requirements. From the admin panel, he/she can manage all the master list, cleared faculty, inactive faculty, department and set deadline. Besides this, the admin can add admin users and faculty. The features of this project can be summarized as –
- Login system
- Admin panel
- Add requirements
- Master’s list
- List all cleared and inactive faculty
- Set deadline
For username and password, refer “Readme.txt” file.
How To Run Online Faculty Clearance System In PHP ?
Design of this project is pretty simple so that the user won’t find any difficulties while working on it. Online Faculty Clearance System in PHP helps the user in managing faculty records. To run this project you must have installed virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps
- Extract file
- Copy the main project folder
- Paste in xampp/htdocs/
Now Connecting Database
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- Then, click on the databases tab
- Create a database naming “onlineclearance” and then click on the import tab
- Click on browse file and select “onlineclearance.sql” file which is inside “DATABASE” folder
- Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/onlineclearance/”