About Online Examination System In PHP
Talking about the features of the Online Examination System, the user can register new examinee. For this, the user has to provide name details, gender, department, email, and mobile number. The admin can also view exam details and add exams by providing exam description, starting and ending date and duration.
Besides, the user can manage questions for the examination. He/she can add and view the question set. In order to add questions, the user has to enter exam description, question description, multiple choice options, and a correct answer. It also contains user management for easy management of the system. Other features include system log, activity log and manage status.
Features of Online Examination System In PHP :
- Login System
- Manage Examinee, Exam, Questions
- User management system
- System log
- Activity log
- Manage status
How To Run Online Examination System In PHP ?
Design of this project is pretty simple so that the user won’t find any difficulties while working on it. Online Examination System in PHP helps the user in taking and managing online exams easily. To run this project you must have installed virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps
- Extract file
- Copy the main project folder
- Paste in xampp/htdocs/
Now Connecting Database
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- Then, click on the databases tab
- Create a database naming “cman” and then click on the import tab
- Click on browse file and select “cman.sql” file which is inside “DATABASE” folder
- Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/onexam/”
Provide the username and password which is provided inside the “Readme.txt” file.