The Online Examination In PHP is a simple project also known as e-examination process for taking and giving the examination/test online. The project contains an admin side and the user side. The admin are of two types: a head and teachers. The head admin can view and manage the users, their results, create teacher admin, can view the feedbacks, and manage the users. While the teachers can set the examination papers, look at the scores and rankings. The purpose of taking the online exam is to reduce paperwork and offering quick and accurate results. Also, this online method needs less manpower to execute the examination.
Table of Contents
About Online Examination In PHP :
The users are the students who want to take part in this online exam. A user has to login to enter the exam competition. If he/she has not registered, they can register first and then login. The users can also send suggestions and feedback from the home page. This project is a very simple project that makes a convenient way for any organization to check the performance of the students and rank them according to their doings.
For Admin Login :
- Username : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password : head
How To Run Online Examination In PHP ?
To run this project, you must have installed a virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps.
- 1st Step: Extract file
- 2nd Step: Copy the main project folder
- 3rd Step: Paste in xampp/htdocs/
- 4th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- 5th Step: Then, click on the databases tab
- 6th Step: Create a database naming “project1” and then click on the import tab
- 7th Step: Click on browse file and select “ project1.sql” file which is inside the “Online-exam-system” folder
- 8th Step: Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- 9th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/Online-exam-system/”