“Online Book System” is a responsive website that displays available books in the store, along with their details. The website provides options such as browsing books based on categories or authors. It is used for searching the required book, viewing the full description page of any book. It is also possible to sort the listing based on price or discount. Users can register and login on subsequent accesses, view his/her cart, buy desired books. This system is written in PHP and MYSQL.
Firstly, the user needs to register to shop the book. Secondly, they can log in and see all the categories of books and choose the book for shopping. They need to create the database named u385439067_store .sql in the http://localhost/phpmyadmin/ and then you can import the database which is found inside the u385439067_store.sql file.
Language Structure of Online Book System PHP Project :
- HTML: Page layout and design
- CSS: Design
- JS: Frontend
- PHP: Backend
Supported Operating Systems Online Book System PHP Project :
You can run this project in the following operating systems:
How To Run Online Book System PHP Project ?
To run this project you must have installed a virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC. Online Book System in PHP with source code is free to download, Use for educational purposes only!
After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps
- 1st Step: Extract file
- 2nd Step: Copy the main project folder
- 3rd Step: Paste in xampp/htdocs/
Now Connecting Database
- 4th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- 5th Step: Then, click on the databases tab
- 6th Step: Create a database naming “u385439067_store” and then click on the import tab
- 7th Step: Click on browse file and select “u385439067_store.sql” file which is inside the “bookstore” folder
- 8th Step: Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- 9th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/BookStore-master 1/”