The Office Management System is a java project that maintains the official records. The whole system is made in NetBeans IDE. The system has a MySQL database as back-end support. The system supports all the features that are required here in this system. Learn to create utility application using this project and its source code. Students and teachers can use this project and its source code as a learning material.
Table of Contents
About Office Management System In Java
This system is easy to understand and handle. Here, you have to enter the details of your employee who are working for your company. There are a lot of features to this project. From payment checking to update all the staffs, you can do that in this system. The users can report the problem to the admin. You can also check the statistics of your office. The admin can manage the payments. You can also generate bills.
How To Run Office Management System In Java ?
Remember this system uses a MySQL back-end database. So, you have to create the database manually on the basis of the project code.
- First, download the project and extract them.
- Then open your XAMPP and fire up the Apache server and MySQL server.
- Open your browser and create a database named as “office”.
- Then create tables according to the code.
- Open your NetBeans IDE and look out for each of the table names and their attributes.