About Musical Connection Spotify like PHP Project :
This system consists of one main component Admin side. Firstly, the user needs to sign up if they do not have registered previously. Secondly, then they can log in to the system with their password and username. They can edit their profiles, interest and can also become a fan of a band. Eventually, they can follow another user. They can even rate and review a concert.
For the database connection first, you need to create the database named DbFinal.sql in the localhost/phpmyadmin/ and then you can import the database which is found DbFinal.sql file.
Language Structure of Musical Connection Spotify like PHP Project :
- HTML: Page layout and design
- CSS: Design
- JS: Frontend
- PHP: Backend
- Java Script
Supported Operating Systems by Musical Connection Spotify like PHP Project :
You can run this project in the following operating systems:
How To Run Musical Connection Spotify like PHP Project :
To run this project you must have installed a virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC. Music-Online-Website-master in PHP with source code is free to download, Use for educational purposes only!
After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps
- 1st Step: Extract file
- 2nd Step: Copy the main project folder
- 3rd Step: Paste in xampp/htdocs/
Now Connecting Database
- 4th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- 5th Step: Then, click on the databases tab
- 6th Step: Create a database naming “DbFinal” and then click on the import tab
- 7th Step: Click on browse file and select “DbFinal.sql” file which is inside the “Music-Online-Website-master” folder
- 8th Step: Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- 9th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/Music-Online-Website-master”