About Membership Management System In PHP
In order to add membership record, the user has to provide information such as logo, company name, type, company code, registration number, license number, registration date, capital, permanent total workers, male/female workers, region, state, zip code. contact details and many more. Besides, there are two more upcoming feature in this project. They are about Event management and Human resource. The features of this project can be summarized as –
- Admin Area
- Membership Management
- Event Management
- Human Resource
How To Run Membership Management System In PHP ?
Design of this project is pretty simple so that the user won’t find any difficulties while working on it. Chamber of Commerce Membership Management System in PHP helps in easy management of membership records. To run this project you must have installed virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). Chamber of Commerce Membership Management System in PHP with source code is free to download, Use for educational purposes only! For the project demo, have a look at the image slider below. After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps
- Extract file
- Copy the main project folder
- Paste in xampp/htdocs/
Now Connecting Database
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- Then, click on the databases tab
- Create a database naming “yonatan” and then click on the import tab
- Click on browse file and select “yonatan.sql” file which is inside “DATABASE” folder
- Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://http://localhost/cmms/”
For username and password, refer “Readme.txt” file.