The Login Registration System In PHP is a simple mini project. The project contains the only user side. The user can login to the system if he/she already have an account. Otherwise, you have to fill the registration form first , then login into the system. This system is simple and functional for the login and registration process.
About Login Registration System In PHP :
This Login and Registration System is in PHP and CSS. Talking about the features of the system, it contains only the user section. From here, the user can login into the system and also can view information of all other users. The design of this project is pretty simple so that the user won’t find any difficulties while working on it.
How To Run Login Registration System In PHP ?
To run this project, you must have installed a virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). This Login Registration System is in PHP with source code is free to download, Use for educational purposes only!
After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps.
- 1st Step: Extract file
- 2nd Step: Copy the main project folder
- 3rd Step: Paste in xampp/htdocs/
- 4th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- 5th Step: Then, click on the databases tab
- 6th Step: Create a database naming “php” and then click on the import tab
- 7th Step: Click on browse file and select “login_registration_system.sql” file which is inside the “ database” folder
- 8th Step: Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- 9th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/loginsystem/”