About Laboratory Management System In PHP
The user has can manage transactions such as reservations, borrowed and returned items. To add a new transaction, the user has to select borrower, items, room and time limit. In order to add an item, the user has to provide device id, model, category, brand, description, quantity, type, MR, price, and a photo. Beside all these, the user can also add faculty, room, and inventory. The user can view all the records in the form of graphs and pie charts. It also contains user management for the easy management of the system. The features of Laboratory Management System In PHP can be summarized as –
- Login System
- User Management System
- Manage Transactions
- CRUD Items, Room
- Add student, faculty
- Manage Inventory
- View Graphs, Charts and History
How To Run Laboratory Management System In PHP ?
Design of this project is pretty simple so that the user won’t find any difficulties while working on it. Laboratory Management System in PHP helps the user in managing inventory and transactions. To run this project you must have installed virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps
- Extract file
- Copy the main project folder
- Paste in xampp/htdocs/
Now Connecting Database
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- Then, click on the databases tab
- Create a database naming “lms19” and then click on the import tab
- Click on browse file and select “lms19.sql” file which is inside “DATABASE” folder
- Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/labmanagement/”
For username and password, refer “Readme.txt” file.