Jobs Finder is a website where the users can search for jobs for them. This system will give the company a qualified employee for them.
About Jobs Finder PHP Project :
Users who need jobs go to browse jobs page and see all their required jobs. This page shows the category of jobs list like food and restaurant, construction technology, fashion, and design, etc. Eventually, they can see full time and part-time jobs. They need to sign up for the system. And then login to the system. Jobs Finder system is written in PHP and MYSQL.
For the database connection in Jobs Finder Project first, you need to create the database named jobfind.sql in the localhost/phpmyadmin/ and then you can import the database which is found jobfind.sql file.
Language Structure of this Jobs Finder PHP Project :
- HTML: Page layout and design
- CSS: Design
- JS: Frontend
- PHP: Backend
- Java Script
Supported Operating Systems :
You can run this project in the following operating systems:
How To Run Jobs Finder PHP Project ?
To run this project you must have installed a virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC. Jobs Finder in PHP with source code is free to download, Use for educational purposes only!
After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps
- 1st Step: Extract file
- 2nd Step: Copy the main project folder
- 3rd Step: Paste in xampp/htdocs/
Now Connecting Database
- 4th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- 5th Step: Then, click on the databases tab
- 6th Step: Create a database naming “jobsfind” and then click on the import tab
- 7th Step: Click on browse file and select “jobsfind.sql” file which is inside the “sql” folder
- 8th Step: Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- 9th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/jobportal-master/index.php”