ISP Management System In Java is a simple Java project. This project is made in Netbeans IDE. Also, this project uses the MySQL database as backend support for storing the school information. In order to run this project, you will require the NetBeans IDE and XAMPP localhost server.
About This ISP Management System Java Project :
The name quite explains the scenario of this ISP Management System In Java project. That is the purpose of this project. The major task of this project is to provide internet services to the customers. You will provide the details of each and every section of the data fields. So that the system can store your accurate information. There are basically three sections in this project i.e. they are the customer, plan, and employees of the company.
Here you can add and update the company internet plan. You can provide the different broadband internet speeds with each of different price. As an admin, you can create your employee and also can add the customers. You can also register the complaint regarding your setbacks of internet speeds.
Design of this is so simple that the user won’t find difficulties while working on it. This project is easy to operate and understood by the users. To run this project you must have installed Eclipse IDE or NetBeans IDE on your PC. This system in Java is free to download with source code.
How To Run??
- First, open your NetBeans IDE (download and install if you don’t have any)
- Then import the project in the IDE. Then resolve the jar dependencies. They are all provided in the folder.
- Also, run your XAMPP/WAMP server.
- go to localhost/phpmyadmin
- Then create a database named as “isp”.
- After that import the database file and click on “go” button in phpmyadmin.
- Now you are all set to go.