Inventory Management System is developed using the .NET 4.7.1 framework and an SQLite database in order to store data and records. This application uses Windows 7+ WPF software application and is used to manage the operations of small inventories/stores where items are purchased regularly. Create inventory management system for your clients and business. Furthermore, you can use this project source code to create project for your computer science assignments in college or school using C# language.
Features of Inventory management system in C#:
As a C# application, Inventory Management System features multiple users with various roles of their own. The user of this software can add other people as the user of the system but can also manage and assign them responsibilities to each user. Hence, users can easily perform management of inventories, sort inventories stock items, generate reports according to the stock and their categories. The inventory software management system also has a barcode scan feature to scan items and mark them as sold. Users can also generate reports based on their products sold and the income they have made. Detailed features of this project
- Feature to add multiple users and to set different permissions for each user.
- Manage your current inventory, including current stock/quantity
- Sorting feature to sort your inventory into various categories such as drinks, school supplies, and report is generated based on this categories
- Barcode feature to scan items using a barcode scanner and mark them as sold
- During the purchasing products and inventories, a feature to set the quantity purchased and amount paid is available, furthermore the application can calculate the amount of change you need to give ( various currencies are also supported)
- Generate PDFs of barcodes to print out for use with your barcode scanner
- Generation of daily or weekly reports to analyze the income you earned the number of items sold and how much profit made.
- Feature to generate a report to see how much products are in stock on any date
- See reports and details on the date items are sold and when the quantity of an item was adjusted down to the second within inventory software management system.
Login Credentials for this project :
- username – admin
- password – changeme
Request you to change the password on your own
How To Run Inventory Management System Using C# ?
In order to run the project, you must have installed Visual Studio 2019 on your PC. (we recommend these IDE). First download and then run Microsoft Visual Studio. For C# programs to run, you need to install the .NET desktop development component within the visual studio. And, Download the zip file and unzip the .zip file using any zip programs such as WinRAR or 7Zip. After extracting, open your folder or project using Microsoft Visual studio.