Table of Contents
About Inventory Management System In PHP
For the employee side, the users can go through the dashboard and manage orders. In order to login as an employee, the user has to login with the correct username and password. The employee can only go through the dashboard and manage orders. This project makes a convenient way for the store/inventory admin to keep the records of products and orders in a proper way.
How To Run Inventory Management System In PHP ?
To run this project, you must have installed a virtual server i.e. XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps.
- Extract file
- Copy the main project folder
- Paste in xampp/htdocs/
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- Then, click on the databases tab
- Create a database naming “store” and then click on the import tab
- Click on browse file and select “store.sql” file which is inside the “database” folder
- Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/ inventory-management-system /”