The Interview Management System In PHP is a simple mini project for digitally managing the interviews of any individual. The project contains the only admin side. The admin can view, add and delete all the users (candidates) according to their choice. They can also add and update interview questions.
About Interview Management System In PHP :
This system is for making the admin work, convenient for taking interviews by marking digitally instead of the paper system. An admin user can register & login to the system to carry out interviews and make decisions of the candidates. This project is a simple project that makes a convenient way for any interviewer to keep the records and judgments of the interview.
This Interview Management System is in PHP and CSS. Talking about the features of the system, it contains only the Admin section. From here, the admin can view/add/delete all the candidate users. The design of this project is pretty simple so that the user won’t find any difficulties while working on it.
NOTE: For login details, check from the database record
How To Run Interview Management System In PHP ?
To run this project, you must have installed a virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps.
- 1st Step: Extract file
- 2nd Step: Copy the main project folder
- 3rd Step: Paste in xampp/htdocs/
- 4th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- 5th Step: Then, click on the databases tab
- 6th Step: Create a database naming “interview” and then click on the import tab
- 7th Step: Click on browse file and select “interview.sql” file which is inside the “ Interview-Management” folder
- 8th Step: Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- 9th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/Interview-Management/”