Internet service provider is a simple Java project. This project is made in Netbeans IDE. Also, this project uses the MySQL database as backend support for storing the school information.
In order to run this project, you will require NetBeans IDE and XAMPP localhost server. Learn to create utility applications and projects with the help of the source code of this program.
Table of Contents
About Internet Service Provider In Java
The name quite explains the scenario of this Internet Service Provider project. That is the purpose of this project. The major task of this project is to provide the internet services to the customers.
You will provide the details of each and every section of the data fields. So that the system can store your accurate information. There are basically three sections in this project i.e. they are the customer, plan, and employees of the company.
Here you can add and update the company internet plan. You can provide the different broadband internet speeds with each of different price. As an admin, you can create your employee and also can add the customers.
You can also register the complaint regarding your setbacks of internet speeds.
How To Run Internet Service Provider In Java ?
We recommend you to use the NetBeans IDE to run this project. Follow the steps below to download and run this project in your local system –
- First, open your Netbeans IDE (download and install if you don’t have any)
- Then import the project in the IDE. Then resolve the jar dependencies. They are all provided in the folder.
- Also, run your XAMPP/WAMP server.
- go to localhost/phpmyadmin
- Then create a database named as “isp”.
- After that import the database file and click on “go” button in phpmyadmin.
- Now you are all set to go.