The Insurance Management System In PHP is a simple mini project for keeping records of data of customers and agents. The project contains only the admin side. The admin has to manage all the management like adding customers, agents, policies, and premiums. Admin has an important role in the management of this system.
Table of Contents
About Insurance Management System In PHP
This Insurance Management System is in PHP and CSS. Talking about the features of the system, it contains only the Admin section. From here, the admin can view and delete the records of his/her clients. But to edit any details, you have to do it directly from the database tables. This project is a simple project that makes a convenient way for the life insurance organization to keep the records of clients and agents.
The design of this project is pretty simple so that the user won’t find any difficulties while working on it. This System in PHP helps in easy management of various records of the clients, agents, policies, and premium.
How To Run Insurance Management System In PHP ?
To run this project, you must have installed a virtual server i.e. XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps.
- Extract file
- Copy the main project folder
- Paste in xampp/htdocs/
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- Then, click on the databases tab
- Create a database naming “test” and then click on the import tab
- Click on browse file and select “test.sql” file which is inside the “insurancemanagement” folder
- Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/insurancemanagement/”
NOTE: THERE IS NO MORE WORK ON THE LAYOUT OF THE SYSTEM. IT HAS SIMPLE APPEARANCE