The Hotel Billing System In Python is a GUI project using python Tkinter which displays the menu of the hotel, takes orders from the customer, and generates a bill. The menu is present in text files in the ‘Menu’ folder and bills will be saved in text format in the ‘Bill Records’ folder. Thus, this is a digital way of management of the meal order and also the payment system. The project file contains a python script (main.py ) and an fsd file inside the files folder.
About Hotel Billing System In Python
This Hotel Billing System is in Python. Talking about the features of this system, it contains only the admin section. The admin manages all the orders management, payments, and report. Here, GUI is created using Python Tkinter.
Features of Hotel Billing System In Python
- The user enters customer details and selects items from the menu.
- The system displays the menu as category wise.
- The selected item will be displayed in the item frame from where the user can add items, remove items, update the quantity.
- You can see the changes in the Order list in the order frame.
- Users can generate bills after selecting at least 1 item.
- Order cancellation is also provided.
- The system displays a bill in the new window to the user and saves it in the ‘Bill Records’ folder.
Also, Python Dictionary stores(Temporary Storage) customer’s order and text files stores(Permanent Storage) menu and bills with customer’s information.
How To Run Hotel Billing System In Python ?
To run this project, you must have installed Python on your PC. After downloading the project, follow the steps below:
- Step1: Extract/Unzip the file
- Step2: Go inside the project folder, open CMD then type main.py and enter to start the system. OR
- Step2: Simply, double click the main.py file and you are ready to go.