Hospital Management is a completely integrate web-enable Hospital System suit for large, mid-size hospitals and clinics. This system is web-based which is written in PHP and MYSQL. Continuously, it consists of one main component Admin side. HMS completely automates and integrates the Hospital’s entire process catering to, Clinical, Administrative, Support Finance, Supply Chain and Billing functions in the Hospital.
About Hospital Management System Project in PHP :
Hospital Management System provides the benefits of streamlined operations, enhanced administration control, superior patient care, strict cost control, and improved profitability. This system is powerful, flexible, easy to use, deploy and execute. To deliver real conceivable benefits to hospitals and clinics. More importantly, it is backe by reliable and dependable support.
For the database connection first, you need to create the database named hmsdb.sql in the localhost/phpmyadmin/ and then you can import the database which is found hmsdb.sql file.
Language Structure of Hospital Management System in PHP :
- HTML: Page layout and design
- CSS: Design
- JS: Fontend
- PHP: Backend
- Java Script
Supported Operating Systems :
You can run this project in the following operating systems:
How to execute/ run Hospital Management System PHP Project ?
To run this project you must have installed a virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC. Hospital Management in PHP with source code is free to download, Use for educational purposes only!
After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps
- 1st Step: Extract file
- 2nd Step: Copy the main project folder
- 3rd Step: Paste in xampp/htdocs/
Now Connecting Database
- 4th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- 5th Step: Then, click on the databases tab
- 6th Step: Create a database naming “hmsdb” and then click on the import tab
- 7th Step: Click on browse file and select “hmsdb.sql” file which is inside the “database” folder
- 8th Step: Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- 9th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/hms-master ok/”