Hospital Management System is a simple database project. This system is written in PHP and MYSQL. Continuously, it consists of one main component Admin side. This system is used by the admin side so admin will use it for the record purpose. Eventually, they will record the data of a patient’s record and employees. This is the simple system so data will be directly entered in SQL. Firstly, the employee needs to enter the login Id provided by the admin.
For the database connection first, you need to create the database named hms.sql in the localhost/phpmyadmin/ and then you can import the database which is found inside the database import folder.
Language Structure of Hospital Management System PHP Project :
- HTML: Page layout and design
- CSS: Design
- JS: Frontend
- PHP: Backend
- Java Script
Supported Operating Systems by Hospital Management System PHP Project : :
You can run this project in the following operating systems:
How To Run Hospital Management System PHP Project :
To run this project you must have installed a virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC. Hospital Management System in PHP with source code is free to download, Use for educational purposes only!
After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps
- 1st Step: Extract file
- 2nd Step: Copy the main project folder
- 3rd Step: Paste in xampp/htdocs/
Now Connecting Database
- 4th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- 5th Step: Then, click on the databases tab
- 6th Step: Create a database naming “hms” and then click on the import tab
- 7th Step: Click on browse file and select “hms.sql” file which is inside the “hms” folder
- 8th Step: Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- 9th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/HospitalManagementSystem-gh-pages/”