Hospital Management system is developed using C# and MYSQL. MYSQL is used to perform all the database tasks whereas C# is used to perform all functions of the system. Hospital Management System is safe, secure and is protected by login system.
The system can be categorized in 3 types: Admin, Doctor and Staff. Each of them has their own role and their own usage on the system. Features available to different system users are available below
Table of Contents
Features of Admin in Hospital Management system:
- Admin can add register new staffs
- Admin can register a new doctor on the system
- Admin can update the details or delete the registered staff within the system
- Admin can update the details or delete the doctor’s records from the system
- Admin can see the details of patients which means they can also see the patient name, patient age, patient phone number, patient address, patient disease name, patient-doctor name, patient date of admission, patient date of exit, medicine details, bed details, and total cost.
- Admin can add new Medicine with their details.
- Admin can add test details that includes test name, test price and test performed for the specific disease.
Features of Doctor in Hospital Management system
- Doctor can see the request of the treatment from patients in the system
- Doctor can check patient and make a form with their details like patient name, prescribed medicine etc.
- Doctor can check patients records on the system
- Doctor can also update their personal details within the program.
Features of Staff in Hospital Management system
- Staffs can admit or register a new patient using the system
- Staff can easily discharge any patient from the system
- Staff can view the patient details they have added in the system.
- Staff can view doctors schedule and make appointments.
- Staff can manage medicine and their details.
- Staff can see the blood bank and the available blood on the bank
- Staff can update their details on the system.
Installation steps and other important notes are given on a file within the project folder. Be sure to read the file before running the application.