About Home Service System In PHP
For the user section, the users can go through the homepage, about, and services. The user can be either a customer who needs home services or a service provider who performs home services. In order to register as a service provider, the user has to fill up the registration form. Whereas, to book the service provider as a customer, the user can first search for the available service provider and then book them. This project makes a convenient way for customers to book service providers, without having to go to the required service center.
How To Run Home Service System In PHP ?
To run this project, you must have installed a virtual server i.e. XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps.
- Extract file
- Copy the main project folder
- Paste in xampp/htdocs/
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- Then, click on the databases tab
- Create a database naming “services” and then click on the import tab
- Click on browse file and select “main.sql” file which is inside the “homeserivces” folder
- Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/homeservices/”