Table of Contents
About Health Record System In PHP
Talking about the features of the Health Record System, the user can register new patients. For that, the user has to provide the patient’s name, gender, date of birth, job, mobile, email id, and address. The user can also manage vital by providing patient’s vital id, temperature, pulse, respiration, and blood pressure. It also contains user management feature for the easy management of the system. The features of this project can be summarized as –
- Login System
- Register patients
- Search patients
- Manage vital rate
- Take vital
- User management system
How To Run Health Record System In PHP ?
Design of this project is pretty simple so that the user won’t find any difficulties while working on it. Student ID Generator in PHP helps the user in generating a unique id. To run this project you must have installed virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps
- Extract file
- Copy the main project folder
- Paste in xampp/htdocs/
Now Connecting Database
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- Then, click on the databases tab
- Create a database naming “vital” and then click on the import tab
- Click on browse file and select “vital.sql” file which is inside “DATABASE” folder
- Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/vital/”
Note : The username and password is provided inside the “Readme.txt” file.